Our volunteer fundraisers are employed primarily to increase the contributions of individuals and groups by building relationships and exploring new fundraising opportunities from various sources. ILM UK a single fundraiser may cover several types of potential donors.
The ability to network is paramount since success depends heavily on being able to forge positive relationships with supporters. Fundraisers also work to raise awareness of the charity’s work, aims and goals.
Typical work activities
- Organising traditional activities, such as sponsored outdoor events and house-to-house collections of donated goods and money;
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organising events;
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work at local levels, e.g. by giving talks to groups or seeking photo opportunities with the media;
- Developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate supporter recruitment and development;
- Recruiting, organising and managing volunteers to carry out various functions within the charity;
Interested? Then please get in touch today, we would be pleased to discuss our needs with you.